Find us on Facebook
As a parish we seek :
• To share the gifts God has given us openly and generously
• To meet Jesus in the Eucharist as the centre of our worship and Church
• To live and be the gospel in our homes and places of work
• To enjoy our life together
• To base our faith upon the scriptures which radiate the wisdom of God's truth
• And to celebrate that all creation belongs to God and is worthy of love and care.
St Andrew's Oxford Each Sunday 9:30 am
St James' Cust 11.00 am weeks 2 and 4
1928 Holy Communion First Wednesday of the month at Oxford, 10am with morning tea
Rev Christine Allan-Johns
Christine grew up in New Plymouth and trained as a teacher. She was ordained in 1990. Her husband, Andrew, is also ordained and they served together at Akaroa-Banks Peninsula, Te Ngawai and Marchwiel (Timaru), and Trentham, Upper Hutt.
They have lived in Rangiora for the last 11 years. They have two young adult sons. Christine's interests are music, photography, genealogy, writing and painting. Christine was made Vicar of Oxford-Cust on 22 May 2015. One of her passions is to see the Oxford-Cust parish full of children and families and to disciple them.
Men's breakfast bi monthly first Saturday of the month 8am at Oxford or Cust
Community morning tea 4th Monday of the month 10am at St James' Cust hall
Small groups and Alpha courses. Lenten studies begin in the last week of February.
Vicar’s Warden: Beryl Crisp: 312 4540
People’s Warden: Bill Graydon: email@example.com | 312 4834